Hamilton 2-Seat Right Arm, Aluminum Taupe, Agora PiedraHarbour Outdoor
Diemensions: Width: 69.2″ / Depth: 32″ / Height: 25.4″
Enjoy an inviting, casual modular whose craftsmanship is anything but. One of Australia’s most coveted holiday destinations — the lush Hamilton Island — is our muse for the Hamilton collection. For our Hamilton 2 Seat Right Arm, we embellished our signature powder-coated aluminum frames with woven Olefin rope that stretches up like coral and creates plays of shadow and light. Premium quick-dry Sunbrella fabric cushions elevate your comfort, creating a beautiful place to sit for a spell—or several.
- Handcrafted extruded aluminum powder coated frames
- AkzoNobel Interpon 610® European powder coat is a specially engineered polyester-based powder coating designed specifically for exterior use
- Seat back and frame crafted of durable aluminum wrapped in all-weather high tension rope.
- All-weather rope resists fading, sagging and cracking
- Batyline® Seat construction gives a suspension effect for extra comfort. Applied to all sofa seats for luxury comfort and lets water drain
- 1 seat cushion/1 back cushion included per product
- Super soft seat cushions are made from Quick Dry flow-through foam. Back cushions are made from Dacron. Cushions come in a choice of luxury performance Sunbrella® fabrics that resist mildew, stains and fading even after years of exposure to the elements. Zippers resist corrosion.
- Sunbrella fabric is the number one outdoor performance textile. Woven of 100% solution-dyed acrylic, Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where color is surface deep, solution-dyed acrylic color completely permeates the fiber – resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging
Need more than what's available?
Email us your desired piece/quantity at firstname.lastname@example.org.