Hayman Teak Arm Chair, NaturalHarbour Outdoor
Pull up an impeccably designed oversized chair. Our Hayman Teak collection is a laidback interpretation of the private namesake isle in the heavenly Whitsundays, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. The minimalist design of our Hayman Teak Arm Chair utilizes a solid teak frame with a choice of element-resistant Sunbrella fabrics to create a coastal effect. Sink into hotel luxury any day of the week.
Seat Height: 14.2″
Seating material: Olefin Copacobana
Cushions: quick dry foam
- Handcrafted solid teak
- Sustainably grown and responsibly harvested from managed forests
- If left uncovered, untreated teak will slowly fade and begin to acquire a beautiful silvery-grey patina typical of untreated teak.
- Teak wood is naturally durable and exceptionally resistant to the elements as it has high moisture content
- Frames are constructed using the mortise-and-tenon joinery technique
- Batyline® Seat construction gives a suspension effect for extra comfort. Applied to all sofa seats for luxury comfort and lets water drain
- 1 seat cushion/1 back cushion included per product
- Super soft seat cushions are made from Quick Dry flow-through foam. Back cushions are made from Dacron. Cushions come in a choice of luxury performance Sunbrella® fabrics that resist mildew, stains and fading even after years of exposure to the elements. Zippers resist corrosion.
- Sunbrella fabric is the number one outdoor performance textile. Woven of 100% solution-dyed acrylic, Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where color is surface deep, solution-dyed acrylic color completely permeates the fiber – resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging
Need more than what's available?
Email us your desired piece/quantity at email@example.com.